- "I used to make fun of Green Lantern for being vulnerable to the colour yellow! Then I choked on my orange juice one morning and nearly suffocated."
- ― T-Rex, Dinosaur Comics
The circumstance in which the user has a supernatural weakness when in contact with a certain object, occurring event, or emotion. Opposite to Affinity.
- Specific Weakening
- Specific Vulnerability
Users become weaker when they come in contact with a certain object, event, or emotion. It is also possible to weaken or nullify existing powers as well. Long-term exposure to the aversion may result in fatal bodily conditions (e.g: Cancer), or even death.
- Elemental Aversion - become weaker when in contact with a certain elemental force.
- Environmental Aversion: become weaker when in certain landscapes.
- Empathic Aversion - become weaker when feeling (or in contact with someone's feeling) a certain emotion.
- Life Aversion: become weaker with more living things near.
- Life Aversion Inducement - make others become weak when near or in close contact with life's powers.
- Dead Aversion: gain weakness from the dead.
- Dead Aversion Inducement - make others become weak when near or in close contact with dead's/death's powers.
- Karma Aversion - become weaker depending on a person's morale.
- Randomized Weakness - gains a random weakness when in contact with a certain object.
- Sonokinetic Aversion - become weaker when a certain sound or song is heard.
- Object Aversion - become weaker when in contact with a certain object.
- Power Absorption
- Power Deactivation
- Power Destruction
- Power Dilution
- Power Erasure
- Power Fluctuation
- Power Negation
- Power Opposition
- Power Overload
- Power Reduction
- May accompany some form of detection in order to know when their aversion is close by.
- Anti-Power Weaponry
- Target has no control over this condition.
- Target must be in range in order for this power to work.
- Users of Limitation Transcendence transcend their limits.
- Weakness Removal