- "The duty of the fighter pilot is to patrol his area of the sky, and shoot down any enemy fighters in that area. Anything else is rubbish."
- ― Baron Manfred von Richthofen
- "To Tatsuma Sakamoto, flying a ship is like moving his own arms and legs."
- ― Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)
- "He was the best starpilot in the galaxy..."
- ― Obi-Wan Kenobi, discussing Anakin Skywalker to his son, Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)
- "There ain't nothin' an ol Jet jockey like me can't pilot."
- ― Ben Grimm/The Thing (Marvel Comics)
The ability to be extremely skilled in piloting aircrafts/spacecrafts. Variation of Vehicle Intuition.
- Ace Pilot
- Aircraft Intuition
- Enhanced Aviation Skill
- Plane Intuition
- Spacecraft Intuition
User possesses extraordinary skill in piloting aircrafts/spacecrafts and are better than everyone else. They usually credited with shooting down several enemies during aerial combat and accounted for the majority of air-to-air victories in any battle/war.
- Aerial Combat Mastery
- Bullet Projection
- Concussion Beams
- Energy Beam Emission
- Flight/High-Speed Flight
- Force-Field Generation
- Heads-Up Display
- Infinite Supply
- Interface Creation
- Jet Propulsion
- Mechanical Intuition
- Missile Generation
- Mode Switching
- Upgraded Form
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Volatile Constructs
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weaponry Refinement
- Users are just normal people outside of their planes/spaceships.
- Not invincible, as the craft can still suffer damage.
- Users can cause unintentional damage to the surroundings.