- Axe Control/Dominion/Mastery
The user can create, shape and manipulate axes, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Axe Generation
- Blade Attacks using axes.
- Blade Construction with axes.
- Blade Projection
- Hidden Arsenal
- Manipulate the properties of axes.
- Move/lift axes.
- Projectile Enhancement via throwing axes.
- Weapon Calling
- Weapon Proficiency on any axes they get their hands on.
- Weapon Regeneration
- Weapon Transformation into axess.
- Blade Manipulation
- Blade Shifting
- Divine Weaponry
- Knife Manipulation
- Sword Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create axe, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May not be able to manipulate axes wielded by others, only one's own axe.
- Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
- Lockjaw (Mighty Max)
- Bui (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Hougan (Zatch Bell!)
- Buzarai (Zatch Bell!)
- Roomba (We Bare Bears)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.