The ability to defy axis of rotation. Sub-Power of Axis Manipulation.
- Axis Ignoring/Rejection
The user can defy their axis of rotation (normally pelvic area) which they rotate in, changing which point they rotate about.
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Dexterity/Supernatural Dexterity
- Enhanced Reflexes/Supernatural Reflexes
- Hyper Acceleration
- Hyper Rotation
- Axis Manipulation
- Angular Momentum Defiance
- Cyclone Spinning
- Enhanced Body Part Velocity
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Rotational Mass Defiance
- Rotational Mass Infringement
- Rotational Mass Manipulation
- Rotational Mass Negation
- Rotational Plane Defiance
- Self-Axis Manipulation
- Unrestricted Movement
- May not be able to ignore axes completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore axes.
- Can still be affected by physical forces.
- Does not change speed of rotation.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.