- "In addition to the central power nodules, each component in my cyborg armor has its own internal backup power source!"
- ― Baxter Stockman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003
The power to have no vital organs. Sub-power of Defunct Physiology.
- Backupable Physiology
- Backed Physiology
User has an physiology that has no organs vital to them: if one part of the body is damaged or destroyed, other organ are able to compensate for the lack, taking its place in terms of function and thus allowing the user to continue to live. Essentially all their organs have to be destroyed to kill the user.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Auxiliary Organs
- Body Supremacy
- Defunct Physiology
- Reactive Adaptation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Still needs rest, sustenance and sleep.
- Can still get hurt.
- Does not actually heal, and can still lose body parts.
See Also: Body Backup Drive.
- MechaBaxter (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003)