The ability to move or act without disrupting balancing objects.
- Equalized Activity
The user can effectively move, act and attack on any balancing surface, like objects on a thin, unstable base of support, without causing it to fall over. They can attack or climb or walk on such surfaces without knocking them over, even if they are on a far edge of such balancing objects.
- Center of Mass Defiance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced/Supernatural Balance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Dexterity
- Lightweight Movement
- Light Exertion Effect
- Action Adaptation
- Enhanced Tasking
- Equilibrium Manipulation
- Flawless Coordination
- Hyper Maneuverability
- Unrestricted Movement
- May be temporary.
- Can be interfered with by others.