- "I am the One who walks in Shadows. I am the Balance. I am The Immortal Enemy."
- ― The Immortal Enemy (Valiant Entertainment Comics)
- Balance Aspect/Force Embodiment/Empowerment/Inducement/Manipulation
The balance aspects are the different archetype that makes up the essentials concepts of balance itself, being the light, dark and even the neutral side of things and having the full power of it. The balance may also empower the users with aspects of both positive and negative emotions and concepts. The balance can enhance certain powers, which may lead users to their true nature of their choosing, whether it's light, dark, both or neither.
- Balance: The user is in absolute balance within oneself and the cosmos, and be able to understand how everything is and must be to keep things in order.
- Dark: The user is one and at peace with their dark side aspects gaining dark powers at their disposal and master the darkness from within completely.
- Light: The user is one and at balance with their light side aspects gaining powers of light at their disposal and master the light from within completely.
- Neutral: The user is free to choose anything they want, rejecting the idea of having to choose either side, being freed from the morality of either Good or Evil.
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Aspect Manifestation
- Balance Embodiment
- Darkside View/Lightside View
- Emotion Empowerment
- Light-Darkness Manipulation
- Meta Magic
- Morality Empowerment
- Neutral Magic
- Neutrality Force Manipulation
- Pataphysics Manipulation
- Twilight Manipulation
- Yin & Yang Manipulation
- User must be in balance with oneself in order to master this power
- Equinox (Batman: The Brave and the Bold)
- The In-Betweener (Marvel Comics)
- The Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics); Face of Equity
- Guthix (Runescape)
- Sougo Tokiwa (Kamen Rider Zi-O)
- The Darkness (Top Cow)
- Angelus (Top Cow)