The power to accelerate even with balanced forces. Technique of Personal Mastery.
- Balanced Force Exertion
- Zero-Force Extension
The user can perform actions, attacks and movements even when the net force exerting on them is balanced, meaning they can accelerate even if the total amount of forces acting on them is zero and may not have to exert any force to do so. This can be done by exerting something other than a force, accelerate without a force to moving the space around the user, etc.
- Aim Dodging
- Automatic Acceleration
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced/Supernatural Dexterity
- Enhanced/Supernatural Leap
- Enhanced/Supernatural Mobility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Reflexes
- Enhanced/Supernatural Speed
- Enhanced/Supernatural Strength
- Cartoon Physics
- Physical Force Defiance
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Motion Paradox
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Personal Mastery
- Rule Bending
- Science Manipulation
- Unrestricted Movement
- May need a lot of strength to make a good movement.
- May be useless if the user is too heavy.
- May not be used if immobilized.
- Celestialsapiens (Ben 10)