The power to manipulate all forms of bats. Variation of Mammal Manipulation.
- Bat Control
- Bat Domination
Users can control various bats. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled bats may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through bat senses.
- Mammal Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control- to control various kinds of bats.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from bats.
- Animal Creation/Summoning - create or summon bats.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to bats.
- Bat Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain bat-like traits.
- Mammal Manipulation
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to bats.
- May be limited to certain bats species.
- May be limited to a specific number of targets at any given time.
- The bats may turn on the user.
- Tiamat (Darksiders)
- Shiki (Senran Kugara)
- Bat Spin (Skylanders)
- Dracula (Folktale)
- Guardian ÄRM, Body Eye (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Rinji (Naruto: Shippuden)
- Myotismon (Digimon)
- LadyDevimon (Digimon)
- Vlad Dracula (Dracula Untold)
- Kokoa Shuzen (Rosario + Vampire)
- Henshouki (Sakigake Otokojuku)
- Misty (Super Doll Licca-chan)
- Beatrice and Bertrand Baudelaire (Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events)