- Bat Swarm Form
User can disperse their body into a swarm of bats, scattering into large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part.
- Hive Mind
- Spying/scouting large areas at once.
- Defensive dispersing making the user very hard to hurt and especially capture/kill since finding all of the fragments is practically impossible using normal methods.
- Flash Step: By transforming into bats and back while moving around the battlefield.
- Aim Dodging
- Animal Swarming
- Bat Physiology
- Safe Mode
- Vampire Physiology: A common power of vampires.
- There's a limit for how far the scattered parts can be from any other part.
- May need most of the scattered pieces together to be able to reform.
- Amount of scattered pieces may be limited by the user's body size.
- May require enhanced coordination to control all the fragments.
See Also: One to Million to One
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.