- Battleground Adaption
The user is to become adept in a field of battle, allowing them to fight on equal or superior grounds with their opponents. Each battle fought strengthens the user physically, mentally and tactically, slowly turning them into a One-Man Army.
- Combat Adaptation: Adapt to many conditions and styles of combat.
- Combat Empowerment: Becomes stronger with every fight.
- Combat Perception: Gain information of how an opponent fights.
- Enhanced Combat: Become skilled in multiple forms of combat.
- Weapon Proficiency: Wield any weapon.
- One-Man Army: Become a team one of one.
- User may suffer horrific war flashbacks or visions.
- Strength may depend on the type of battleground.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (DC Comics)
- Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper series); in the bamboo forest
- General Tsao (Sly Cooper series); in the bamboo forest
- Ares/Mars (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Allen the Alien (Image Comics)
- Nathan Summers/Cable (Marvel Comics)
- Hope Summers (Marvel Comics)
- Captain America (Marvel Comics)
- Danny Rand/Iron Fist (Marvel Comics)
- Sontarans (Doctor Who)
- Sigrun (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Various Shinobi (Naruto)
- Various Characters (Kingdom)
- Users of Spirit Energy (YuYu Hakusho); in the ancient hillside battleground
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.