- "I gave life to the foulest of creatures and allowed them to run wild, taking what they wanted and destroying the rest. My reign was a glorious, fear-soaked epoch of darkness in Equestria."
- ― Grogar admitting that he created various monsters that roamed Equestria. (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Monster Birthing
- Monster Creation
User can create beasts and other extraordinary creatures to serve the one who created the beast. They can be a small companion to a powerful beasts like Dragons, Sphinx or demonic beasts. They can give birth to the beasts or generate them out of emotions (i.e. monsters made of fear, rage or envy).
- Beast Soul
- Demon Creation
- Entity Creation
- Hyper Connection
- Inner Beast
- Life Creation
- Mythic Physiology
- Subordination Manipulation
- The beast's might may depend on the user's power.
- If the creator dies, the beast might cease to exist.
- Created beasts may turn against their creator.
- Power Rings (DC Comics)
- SCP-019 -The Monster Pot (SCP Foundation)
- The Blade of Dolueli (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes); limited to dragons
- Evil Jar (The Legend of Zelda: The Animated Series)
- Dungeon (DanMachi)