- "I gave life to the foulest of creatures and allowed them to run wild, taking what they wanted and destroying the rest. My reign was a glorious, fear-soaked epoch of darkness in Equestria."
- ― Grogar admitting that he created various monsters that roamed Equestria. (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Creature Creation/Birthing
- Monster Birthing
- Monster Creation
User can create beasts and other extraordinary creatures to serve the one who created the beast. They can be anything like a small companion to powerful beasts like Dragons, Sphinx or demonic beasts. They can give birth to the beasts, generate them out of emotions (i.e. monsters made of fear, rage or envy) among other methods.
- Beast Soul
- Demon Creation
- Entity Creation
- Hyper Connection
- Inner Beast
- Life Creation
- Mythic Physiology
- Subordination Manipulation
- The beast's might may depend on the user's power.
- If the creator dies, the beast might cease to exist.
- Created beasts may turn against their creator.
- The Thing Maker (Creepy Crawlers cartoon)
- Power Rings (DC Comics)
- Pandemonium (Infinite Dendrogram)
- SCP-019 -The Monster Pot (SCP Foundation)
- The Blade of Dolueli (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes); limited to dragons
- Evil Jar (The Legend of Zelda: The Animated Series)
- Dungeon (DanMachi)