The ability to use the powers and characteristics of the beast master archetype. Note that this is essentially a definition of an archetype/concept.
- Animal/Beast Trainer
- Animal Master
- Beast Tamer
- Digimon Tamer (Digimon)
- Pokemon Trainer (Pokemon)
The user possesses the power of a beast master, an individual who can tame, train, groom, maintain, handle, breed, raise, understand, communicate with, and ride on any beast that they encounter. The beasts can be anything from animals to monsters to aliens.
- Animal Companionship
- Animal Empathy
- Animal Intuition
- Hyper Connection
- Mind Link
- Riders Aptitude
- Undying Loyalty
- Must know a way to calm the beast down if it is not tamed.
- Must have a weapon of one's own in case the beast attacks the user all of a sudden.
- Must not let one's guard down when dealing with (potentially) aggressive beasts.
- The beast may turn on the user if not fully tamed.
- May need to be careful with certain beasts.
See Also: The Beastmaster
- Talion (Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor)
- Takkar (Far Cry Primal)
- Owen Grady (Jurassic World)
- Orochi Head (Fairy Tail)
- Malar (Forgotten Realms)
- Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Genzo Shibata (Kemono Michi: Rise Up!)
- Pokemon Trainers (Pokemon)
- Digimon Tamers (Digimon)
- Kur (The Secret Saturdays); except for Naga's