- "Pleasing taste, some Monsterism."
- ― Bart Simpson and Food Scientists (The Simpsons)
- Monster Transformation
- Monstrosity Inducement
The user is able to transform other people into monsters, cryptic beings and/or mythical beings/beasts, effects can be permanent or temporary depending on what level of power the user is. The user can reverse the effect if they so choose to.
- Animal Transmutation
- Cryptid Physiology
- Curse Inducement
- Monster Physiology
- Mythic Physiology
- Mythical Bestiary
- May not be able to turn the victim back to normal.
- Has no control over transformed beings.
- May be limited to transforming others into certain monsters only.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- Conversion Negation and Conversion Immunity are the perfect counters.
- Titan Serum (Attack on Titan)
- Old Blood (Bloodborne)
- B-Cells (Blue Gender)
- Pontiff's Left Eye and Pontiff's Right Eye (Dark Souls III)
- Insta-Monster-Mixture (Kirby: Right Back at Ya!)
- Certain Ghost ÄRMs (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Darkness ÄRM, Finsternis (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Cursed Garlic Magisword (Mighty Magiswords)
- Monster Cells (One-Punch Man)
- Muur Talisman (Star Wars Legends)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.