- Beauty Enhancement
The user can alter the physical qualities of people (including themselves), animals and inanimate objects so that they will become more pleasing aesthetically.
- It is possible to alter people's exterior, but not their interior beauty.
- May find a limit to how beautiful someone can become.
- May be limited to affecting either oneself or others.
- As beauty is subjective, the user might only induce beauty according to their definition of what is considered "beautiful", possibly making the user ugly to other people.
- Dryads Cordial (AD&D)
- Happily Ever After Potion (Shrek)
- Jewel Meat (Toriko)
- The Magic Mirror (Hime-chan's Ribbon)
- Venus Drug (Star Trek)
- Midnight Bliss (Darkstalkers)
- Aphrodite's Blessing (The Heroes of Olympus)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.