The power to manipulate the behavior of lifeforms. Sub-power of Mind Manipulation.
- Behavior Alteration/Control/Distortion
- Behaviour Alteration/Control/Distortion/Manipulation
- Comportment Alteration/Control/Distortion/Manipulation
The user can manipulate the behavior, the range of actions and mannerisms made by individuals, organisms, systems, or artificial entities in conjunction with themselves or their environment, which includes the other systems or organisms around as well as the (inanimate) physical environment. It is the response of the system or organism to various stimuli or inputs, whether internal or external, conscious or subconscious, overt or covert, and voluntary or involuntary.
- Behavior Inversion
- Instinct Manipulation
- Politeness Inducement
- Relationship Manipulation
- Rudeness Inducement
- Stress Manipulation
- Accelerated Reprogramming
- Action Manipulation
- Brain Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Identity Manipulation
- Maturity Manipulation
- Mind Manipulation
- Personality Alteration
- Psychological Intuition
- Tendency Manipulation
- Thought Manipulation
- Does not work on mindless beings (corpses, animated objects, robots, etc.).
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant),Psychic Immunity (impervious) and Indomitable Will.
- Shroud of Rahmon (Angel)
- Xia Xiong (The X-Dormitory); via Spell Casting
- Nature Guardian (Legacy of Kain)
- Bane the Druid (Legacy of Kain)
- Kain as Scion of Balance (Legacy of Kain)
- Dark Queen (Miitopia)
- Zviad Baazovi (Young Justice)