- Behemoth Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into the Behemoth, a primal unconquerable monster of the land.
- Absolute Immortality
- Bovine Physiology
- Chaos Manipulation
- Desert Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Environmental Adaptation
- Fear Inducement
- Feral Mind
- Flawless Indestructibility
- Land Life Manipulation
- Matter Ingestion
- Mountain Manipulation
- Planetary Empowerment
- Planetary Energy Manipulation
- Prehensile Tail
- Supernatural Body
- Transcendent Physiology
- Unnatural Size
- Ultimate Invincibility
- Absolute Strength - when in contact with earth.
- Demon Physiology/Demon Lord Physiology/Archdemon Physiology - considered demon of Gluttony.
- Elephant Physiology - demonic Behemoth is usually described as an elephant.
- Infinite Digestive System - being the beast of hunger, behemoth has insatiable appetite devouring everything in its path.
- Hippopotamus Physiology
- Rhinoceros Physiology
- Land Embodiment
- Land Lordship
- Bahamut Physiology
- Chimerism - Some variants of Behemoth is Chimera
- Divine Beast Physiology - Behemoth is consider a divine beast created by God as his grand masterpiece.
- Divine-Demonic Physiology
- Giant Monster Physiology
- Kujata Physiology
- Leviathan Physiology
- Ziz Physiology
- May be limited to a certain lore.
- Due to the Behemoth being an earth based beast, the user may drastically weaken if separated from a source of land for too long.
- Berserker Behemoth (Beyblade)
- Behemoth (Final Fantasy)
- Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy VII); via Galian Beast form
- Azul the Cerulean (Final Fantasy); via Arch Azul form
- Behemoth (Judeo-Christianity)
- Behemoth (Heartless) (Kingdom Hearts)
- Behemoth (Maburaho)
- Behemoth/Behe (Princess Lucia)
- Groudon (Pokémon)
- Thunder Behemoth (Pathfinder)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.