- Behemoth Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into the Behemoth, a primal unconquerable monster of the land.
- Animal Manipulation (land-dwelling and burrowing animals)
- Bovine Physiology
- Chaos Manipulation
- Desert Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Environmental Adaptation
- Fear Inducement
- Feral Mind
- Matter Ingestion
- Mountain Manipulation
- Planetary Empowerment
- Prehensile Tail
- Supernatural Condition
- Absolute Strength - when in contact with earth
- Demonic Physiology - considered demon of Gluttony.
- Elephant Physiology - demonic Behemoth is usually described as an elephant.
- Infinite Digestive System - being the beast of hunger, behemoth has insatiable appetite devouring everything in its path.
- Land Embodiment
- Divine Beast Physiology
- Giant Monster Physiology
- Leviathan Physiology
- Ziz Physiology
- Dragon Behemoth Physiology
- May be limited to a certain lore.
- Due to the Behemoth being a earth based beast, the user may drastically weaken if separated from a source of land for too long.
- Behemoth (Final Fantasy)
- Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy VII); via Galian Beast form
- Azul the Cerulean (Final Fantasy); via Arch Azul form
- Behemoth (Judeo-Christian)
- Behemoth (Heartless) (Kingdom Hearts)
- Behemoth/Behe (Princess Lucia)
- Groudon (Pokémon)
- Thunder Behemoth (Pathfinder)