- Behemoth Mimicry
The user can mimic the traits and abilities of the primal unconquerable monster of the land, the Behemoth.
- Chaos Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Environmental Adaptation
- Fear Inducement
- Feral Mind
- Horn Protrusion
- Matter Ingestion
- Planetary Empowerment
- Prehensile Tail
- Supernatural Condition
- May be limited to a certain lore.
- Due to the Behemoth being a earth based beast, the user may drastically weaken if separated from a source of land for too long.
- An omnipotent (i.e. God from the stated lore) can effortlessly kill the beast.
- Behemoth (Final Fantasy Series)
- Behemoth (Heartless) (Kingdom Hearts Series)
- Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy VII; via Galian Beast form)
- Azul the Cerulean (Final Fantasy; via Arch Azul form)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.