- Behemoth Mimicry
The user can mimic the traits and abilities of the Behemoth, primal unconquerable monster of the land.
- Animal Manipulation (land-dwelling and burrowing animals)
- Bovine Physiology
- Chaos Manipulation
- Desert Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Environmental Adaptation
- Fear Inducement
- Feral Mind
- Matter Ingestion
- Mountain Manipulation
- Planetary Empowerment
- Prehensile Tail
- Demonic Physiology (considered demon of Gluttony)
- Elephant Physiology (demonic Behemoth is usually described as an elephant)
- Dinosaur Physiology
- May be limited to a certain lore.
- Due to the Behemoth being a earth based beast, the user may drastically weaken if separated from a source of land for too long.
- Behemoth (Judeo-Christian Mythology)
- Behemoth (Final Fantasy series)
- Behemoth (Heartless) (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy VII; via Galian Beast form)
- Azul the Cerulean (Final Fantasy; via Arch Azul form)
- Behemoth/Behe (Princess Lucia)
- Groudon (Pokemon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.