The ability to become capable of committing any action in nearly any manner according to one's beliefs. Sub-power of Logic Manipulation.
- I Think Therefore I Can
- Subjective Ability
The user is able to commit any action by believing they have the capability to do so. The user can render attacks harmless against them by believing they can stop the attacks or get past certain obstacles by believing they can.
- Absolute Growth Inducement - if users believe their capabilities are without limit.
- Belief Empowerment/Belief Ability Manifestation - if users belief in themselves or in that they possess the desired skill is strong enough, they can acclimate to accomplish anything.
- Concept Destruction/Nonexistence - Essentially by not believing in something, it will no longer exist.
- Defeat Manipulation - Cement the loss and/or failure of all opposition by believing in their fallibility.
- Energy Transduction - if users believe they can harness energy for various needs.
- Failure Manipulation - If one believes in theirs, or another's short comings, it will happen.
- Generation/Existence Inducement - If they believe it to exist then users can bring it into being.
- Imagination-Based Powers - if the user can vividly express their beliefs, whatever they think of will manifest into reality.
- Quantum Uncertainty - If one doubts the possibility of their of their living existence, this can create a Copenhagen interpretation of their quantum state of being.
- Rule Bending - If the users belief is strong enough, they are capable of bending the very rules of reality to their advantage.
- Success Manipulation - To believe in ones own accomplishment of a task will see it come to pass.
- Unfettered Body - if the user believes they can withstand the rigors of time, sickness, abrasion, etc.
- Victory Embodiment - If the user believes they're unstoppable & unbeatable, then they well & truly are.
- Belief Inducement
- Belief Warping
- Flawless Coordination
- Life Determination
- Logic Manipulation
- Self-Power Bestowal
- Self Power Link
- Superpower Evolution
- Worship Inducement
- User's capabilities are dependent on their level of belief, even slight disbelief or doubt on if they can commit a certain action makes it impossible.
- Users may only be able to commit singular actions at a time.
- Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
- Ramsey Murdock/Savior (DC Comics)
- The Cardinals of the Universal Church of Truth (Marvel Comics)
- Gladiator (Marvel Comics)
- Kid Gladiator (Marvel Comics)
- Sign Of One/Signers (Planescape)
- Calyrex (Pokemon)
- Robo-Soldiers (RevEvolution)
- Fiamma of the Right (Toaru Majutsu No Index)
- Orks (Warhammer 40K)
- The Fifth Church/Fifthism (SCP Foundation)