- I Think Therefore I Am
- Subjective Existence
The user is able to alter their existence or physical form in nearly any manner they see fit, according to either their beliefs about themselves, or the beliefs of others. They can prevent themselves from being destroyed or being truly gone by the belief that they cannot disappear, as well as heal themselves by believing they are unharmed from damage.
- Belief Dependent Capability
- Absolute Condition - If the user believes they have supreme strength, intelligence, Immortality, etc.; they will have it.
- Emotional Consistency - If the user holds onto what one believes to be then it'll remain constant.
- Imaginative Condition - If the user believes in what they imagine themselves to be.
- Omnipresence - If the user believes they are everywhere and nowhere.
- Personal Probability Manipulation - By believing one can shift their own odds to their favor.
- Self-Existence Manipulation - Whatever the user believes in their existence to be will be.
- Absolute Existence
- Imagination Manifestation
- Logic Manipulation
- Quantum Uncertainty
- Telekinetic Strength
- A user MUST be aware of themselves at all times and may not be able to take on skills which require them to take on multiple forms of consciousness at once (e.g. Fusing abilities, Omnipotence, Unity, etc.).
- If a user is no longer aware of themselves, their mind and consciousness will disappear.
- The user must constantly believe they exist in order to stay existent.
- If what a user thinks, feels or believes in wavers in any way, then they'll physically or mentally portray their faults.
- User may be limited to their own beliefs or others.
See also: Clap Your Hands If You Believe
- Schrödinger (Hellsing)
- Alucard (Hellsing); after absorbing Schrödinger
- Kuroudo Akabane (Get Backers)
- Idea of Evil (Berserk)