- Benevolent/Good Metabolization
The user can feed on the goodness of people's hearts; gaining boosts to stamina, strength, durability, and speed depending on the level of goodness in a foe. The power automatically scans for the best goodness to feed off of when facing multiple foes, which don't need to have actual powers.
- Turn a foe's goodness to your gain.
- An almost anti-hero can still give user a slight boost to your physical traits.
- The goodness the user feeds off of can come from a super-powerless but goodhearted person.
- Even anti-villains can fuel one's powers despite dubious alignment.
- Emotion Absorption
- Good Empowerment
- Morality Empowerment
- Positive Emotion Empowerment
- Soul Absorption
- An amoral person would deprive a benevorous being of fuel.
- Demise (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)