- "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
- ― Dr.Samuel Johnson
- "Just because I fly into a blind, homicidal rage at the drop of a helm doesn't mean I'm incapable of appreciating the finer things in life."
- ― Berserker (8-Bit Theater)
- "A stubborn enough person can survive just about anything. Rage is a hell of an anesthetic"
- ― Zaeed Massani (Mass Effect)
The ability to become a massive and unbelievably powerful individual with a desire for battle regardless of one's own physical condition.
- Berserk/Berserker Form
- Berserk/Berserker Transformation
The user is able to empty oneself of all rational restraints in battle and completely immerse oneself in combat becoming a dangerous warrior for both friend and foe. The ability allows the user to ignore fatal physical damage as if it never affected them and continue fighting with a frightening level of stamina while also being unpredictable and erratic in combat, making it hard to counter them. The rareness of this power makes-up in one's opponent being super strong as it boosts the user's adrenaline and stamina to the point they are able to wear out their opponent through sheer tenacity and ferocity alone.
In some cases, user are able to go in a berserk form through sheer rage or when they are in imminent danger.
- Anger Empowerment
- Combat Empowerment
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Feral Mind
- Injury Immunity
- The ability may be temporary due to the emotional/power overload, usually self-destructive and/or with a severe backlash at the end.
- May not be able to tell friend from foe while in the berserk state, and may risk accidentally hurting or even killing allies, friends or loved ones.
- While user is able to ignore the effects of injuries sustained in the berserk state, these injuries may take full effect when they come out of the state, with ugly consequences if too much damage was taken.
- While this ability makes the user much more powerful and resilient, it may also make them less intelligent.
- May be reversed by Serenity Inducement.
See Also: The Berserker.