- Apprehension/Bondage/Caging Attacks
- Capture/Containment/Immobilization Attacks
- Jailing/Restraint/Restriction Attacks
The user can release/use binding attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Binding Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of bindings/binding power.
- Binding Beam Emission: Release beams of bindings/binding power.
- Binding Blast: Release bindings/binding power over a specific target area.
- Binding Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of bindings/binding power.
- Binding Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of bindings/binding power.
- Binding Breath: Discharge bindings/binding power from the mouth.
- Binding Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Binding Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with bindings/binding power.
- Binding Pillar Projection: Project bindings/binding power pillars.
- Binding Slash: Use bindings/binding power to cut opponents.
- Binding Spike Projection: Project bindings/binding power spikes.
- Binding Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of bindings/binding power.
- Binding Wave Emission: Send out a wave of bindings/binding power that repels everything.
- Expanding Binding Bolts: Project bindings/binding power that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Binding Blasts: Release blasts of bindings/binding power in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release bindings/binding power blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of bindings/binding power.
- Omnidirectional Binding Waves: Send out a wave of bindings/binding power in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit bindings/binding power from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of bindings/binding power that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release bindings/binding power blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release bindings/binding power blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of bindings/binding power.
- Zap: A tiny short release of bindings/binding power to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Binding Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Insertion & Removal
- Matter Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Trap Manipulation
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of bindings/binding power to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much bindings/binding power is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much e bindings/binding power is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users of Freeing/Unfixed Movement are immune.
- Wickersnapper Magisword (Mighty Magiswords)
- Lasso Boa-Boa (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Sphere of Yun (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Sweet Baby Among Us (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Tangle Web Comb (Xiaolin Showdown)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.