- Apprehension/Bondage/Caging Constructs
- Capture/Containment/Immobilization Constructs
- Jailing/Restraint/Restriction Constructs
User can change bindings/binding power (including their own bodies) into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the bindings/binding power for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create bindings/binding power, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to specific shapes.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases, unless the constructs are made of solid matter, they will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- May be limited to manipulating ones own body and/or mass.
- Minoru Mineta (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Shinji Nishiya/Kamui Woods (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Hanta Sero (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Ibara Shiozaki (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Toyohiro Kanedaichi (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable); via Super Fly
- Yukako Yamagishi (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable); via Love Deluxe
- Crimson Bands of Cyttorak Users (Marvel Comics)
- Donquixote Doflamingo (One Piece)
- Azami (Tsugumomo)
- Kiriha (Tsugumomo)