- Binding Defensiveness
The user possesses defensive skills that are enhanced by binding powers, allowing them to block, parry, dodge, etc., with the power of binding.
- Binding Creation
- Personal Binding Manipulation
- Shield Construction
- Wall Generation
- Enhanced Defense
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- May be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Can only be used for defensive purposes.
- Bakudō Users (Bleach)
- Quilge Opie (Bleach)
- Minoru Mineta (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Hanta Sero (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Ibara Shiozaki (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Toyohiro Kanedaichi (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable); via Super Fly
- Yukako Yamagishi (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable); via Love Deluxe
- Medusa (Marvel Comics)
- Arkady Rossovich/Omega Red (Marvel Comics)
- Susan Storm/Invisible Woman (Marvel Comics)
- Radicles (OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes)
- Various Grass types (Pokémon)
- Rapunzel (Tangled)
- Azami (Tsugumomo)
- Kiriha (Tsugumomo)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.