- Apprehension/Bondage/Caging Symbiosis
- Capture/Containment/Immobilization Symbiosis
- Jailing/Restraint/Restriction Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a binding/containment-based being. This entity, regardless of its shape or origins, is capable of imparting potent binding capabilities on its host, allowing one to contain, imprison, paralyze or otherwise stop their targets. As with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Binding Magic
- Binding Manipulation
- Binding Power Link
- Control Manipulation
- Imprisonment Energy Manipulation
- Paralysis Inducement
- Prison Domain
- The binding entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- A powerful binding entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Binding Manipulation/Bond Destruction/Escape Artistry/Freeing/Intangibility/Teleportation/Unfixed Movement could defeat the user.
- May require a supernatural contract.
- May be a limit to how much binding power may be used.
- The strength of binding power may be dependent on entity’s power.
- Yumichika Ayasegawa (Bleach)
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach)
- Jacob (The God of High School); via Cube
- Joseph Joestar (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure); via Hermit Purple
- Toyohiro Kanedaichi (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable); via Super Fly
- Yukako Yamagishi (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable); via Love Deluxe
- Sale (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part V: Vento Aureo/Golden Wind); via Kraft Work
- Shamash Partners (Shaman King)
- Kanaka Kagami (Tsugumomo); via Azami
- Kazuya Kagami (Tsugumomo); via Kiriha