- Bio-Energy Projection/Techniques
- Living/Organic Energy Projection/Techniques
The user can release/use bio-energy attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Bio-Energy Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of bio-energy.
- Bio-Energy Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of bio-energy.
- Bio-Energy Blast: Release bio-energy over a specific target area.
- Bio-Energy Bolt Projetion: Release low powered projectiles of bio-energy.
- Bio-Energy Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of bio-energy.
- Bio-Energy Breath: Discharge bio-energy blasts from mouth.
- Bio-Energy Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Bio-Energy Cutting: Use bio-energy to cut opponents.
- Bio-Energy Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with bio-energy.
- Bio-Energy Pillar Projection: Project bio-energy pillars.
- Bio-Energy Spike Projection: Project bio-energy spikes.
- Bio-Energy Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of bio-energy.
- Bio-Energy Wave Emission: Send out a wave of bio-energy and that repels everything.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified bio-energy.
- Expanding Bio-Energy Bolts: Project bio-energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Bio-Energy Blasts: Release blasts of bio-energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release symbiotic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirection Bio-Energy Waves: Send out a wave of bio-energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit bio-energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release bio-energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release bio-energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of bio-energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of bio-energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Bio-Energy Manipulation
- Energy Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Using too much bio-energy may cause one to become exhausted, wounded, or die.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own their blast.
- Firing may be an involuntary reaction or released in constant stream.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Requires access to said living body energy.
- Energy Absorption/Energy Drain/Energy Negation could negate power.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.