- Biological Mechanical Constructs
- Techno Organic Constructs
- Bio Tech Constructs
User can change bio-mechanical material (including their own bodies) into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the organic material for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Bio-Mechanical Entity Creation
- Bio-Mechanical Imprisonment
- Bio-Mechanical Weapons
- Biological Infusion
- Bio-Metal Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Liquid Metal Manipulation
- Living Factory
- Mechanical Constructs
- Organic Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- May be unable to create bio-mechanical matter, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to specific shapes.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases, unless the constructs are made of solid matter, they will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- May be limited to manipulating ones own body and/or mass.
- Kenji Uedo/Zero (Marvel Comics)