The ability to control living organic technology and manipulate it to varying effects. Combination of Biological Manipulation and Technology Manipulation. Sub-power of Technoformation. Opposite to Micro-Tech Manipulation.
User can control organic or pseudo-organic technology to create things with their mind, to any number of useful effects. Users might gain their powers from an alien or Dimensional Alien (or both) that are Bio-Technological.
- Biological Manipulation
- Computer Interaction
- Elemental Bio-Tech
- Energetic Bio-Tech
- Nano-Active Blood
- Psionic Bio-Tech
- Technology Manipulation
- Users must be strong-willed to control their abilities.
- If powers are sourced from an Alien, Dimensional Alien or both, then the user must find a common ground or any other relationship to work together.
- Martians (DC Comics)
- Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
- Zero (Marvel Comics)
- The Borg (Star Trek)
- The Zerg (Starcraft)
- Bloodshot (Valiant Entertainment)
- Psiots (Valiant Entertainment)
- Positronic Companions (Valiant Entertainment)
- Rai (Valiant Entertainment)