The power to use the abilities of a bionic dragon. Variation of Gestalt Dragon Physiology. Combination of Bionic Physiology/Mecha Physiology and Dragon Physiology. Not to be confused with Draconic Machine Physiology.
- Armored Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
- Bionic Dragon Mimicry
- Cybernetic Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
- Draconic-Cyborg/Mech/Robot Mimicry/Physiology
- Mecha Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
- Technological Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
User is or can transform into a bionic/mecha dragon. Dragons like these can grow their size, shoot energy blast from wherever their cannons are, have an enhanced condition of their attributes, etc. Due to the user's rigid, advanced, and improved armor, it is nearly impenetrable.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Bionic Physiology/Mecha Physiology
- Bio-Metallic Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Bio-Metal Physiology
- Cyber Mind - When no pilot is needed to operate.
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Defunct Physiology
- Electronic Eyes
- Elemental/Energy Breath
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Gestalt Dragon Physiology
- Magitek Physiology
- Nanite Manipulation
- Quintessence Force
- Swiss Army Appendage/Swiss Army Weaponry
- Technological Combat/Technomagical Combat
- Technological Weaponry/Technomagical Weaponry
- Technorganic Physiology
- Animatronic Physiology
- Armored Dragon Physiology
- Artificial Physiology
- Data Dragon Physiology
- Draconic Machine Physiology
- Dragon Physiology
- Science Attuned Physiology
- May be vulnerable to electric pulses.
- May need a pilot.
- May have limited use of parts.
- Technology Manipulation or Dragon Manipulation can control the user.
- Weak against Deactivation and Crash!.