- Bionic Wizard/Witch/Warlock/Sorcerer
- Machina Magi/Magus Physiology
- Machine/Mechanical Sorcerer/Sorceress/Warlock/Witch/Wizard
- Machine/Mechanical Mage Mimicry/Physiology
- Magical/Mystical Machine Physiology
- Machine Magician Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into bionic sorcerer, a mechanical life form capable of using magic. If not intrinsically capable of using magic, the user could find a way to do so by understanding the ways in which magic interacts with the laws of science.
The user is capable of manipulating:
- Magic Intuition
- Potion Creation
- Spell Casting
- Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Magitek Physiology
- Science-Magic Ascendancy
- Science-Magic Mixture
- Superior Machine Physiology
- Technological Magic
- Transcendent Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Transcendent Machine Physiology
- Transcendent Mage Physiology
- Users of Technology Manipulation can manipulate the user helpless.
- May be vulnerable to attacks from those who can emit electromagnetic pulses.
- May run the risk or are prone to a computer virus.
- May be limited to fulfill its programming.
- May have only a limited number of available spells.