- "My name is Victor Mancha and I am an android. Like father like son, sort of. He built me to infiltrate and kill all the Avengers. So that way, you could say I've been a great disappointment to him. I guess that makes us even."
- ― Victor Mancha (Marvel Comics)
- "The Engineer has spent his adult life extending the possibilities of his own with technology...using his own body as a test bed for the changes he wants to make to the world."
- ― John Cumberland/The High describing the Engineer (Wildstorm/DC Comics)
- "Yes, by all accounts, I should, in fact, be dead. Incinerated in the fires of your sun. But fate, it seems, saw fit that I'd have a second chance. And thanks to the power of the Big Gete Star, I have been reborn stronger and sleeker; new and improved, you might say"
- ― Meta Cooler to the Z Fighters (Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler)
The power to use the abilities of a robot/machine. Not to be confused with Technology Imitation.
- Android Body/Mimicry/Physiology
- Bionic Body/Form/Mimicry
- Cybernetic Body/Enhancement/Implants/Mimicry/Physiology
- Cyberpunk Mimicry/Physiology
- Machine Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Robot Body/Mimicry/Physiology
- Technopunk Mimicry/Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a machine, including a robot, cyborg, android, weapon, etc. This can include small factories instead of organs, which can manifest instruments such as mechanical limbs, weapons, or wheels. Some may be limited to specific mechanisms or parts to which their body can operate, others abilities may be limited only by their imagination.
- Anatomical Liberation/Head Liberation/Body Part Substitution
- Apathy (If programmed to feel no emotion, pain or consciousness of another beings feelings).
- Bio-Mechanical Constructs
- Bio-Metal Physiology
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- Concussive Force
- Cyber Mind
- Data Manipulation
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Defunct Physiology
- Electronic Eyes
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Gun Protrusion
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Hunger Suppression
- Oxygen Independence
- Pain Suppression
- Robot Arm
- Scanner Vision
- Scientific Weaponry
- Technology Manipulation
- Transhuman Transformation
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Angelic Machine Physiology
- Animatronic Physiology
- Automaton Physiology
- Bionic Dragon Physiology
- Bionic Mage Physiology
- Bionic Surrogacy
- Cartoon Machine Physiology
- Clockwork Physiology
- Computer Physiology
- Cosmological Machine Physiology
- Cyber Mutant Physiology
- Cyberorganism Physiology
- Demonic Machine Physiology
- Device Physiology
- Dieselpunk Physiology
- Divine Machine Physiology
- Digital Form
- Eldritch Machine Physiology
- Elemental-Mechanical Physiology
- Extraterrestrial Machine Physiology
- Giant Robot Physiology
- Machine Lord Physiology
- Magitek Physiology
- Mecha Physiology
- Nanite Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Nano-Active Blood
- Nanite Mimicry
- Spacecraft Physiology
- Spiritual Machine Physiology
- Steampunk Physiology
- Submarine Physiology
- Superior Machine Physiology
- Technorganic Physiology
- Transcendent Machine Physiology
- Undead Machine Physiology
- Vehicle Physiology
- Advanced Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Artificial Physiology
- Device Usage
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Scientific Entity Physiology
- Technology Imitation
- Technorganic Physiology
- Robots are susceptible to weaknesses in relation to technology.
- Technology Manipulation can render the user helpless, unless the user has said ability themselves.
- Depending on the level of sieverts, radiation can deteriorate/fry the internal mechanics beyond repair.
- Liquids like water may cause short circuit.
- May be vulnerable to electromagnetic pulses and electricity powers.
- May need a reliable source of energy to stay active.
- May run the risk or are prone to a computer virus.
- Bionics may be limited to fulfill its programming.
- May be limited on how long they can be in this form.
- May be limited on which part of their body can become robotic.
- May have the mechanic of self-destructing.
See Also: Robot Roll Call.
For fan-fictional to non-canon characters, see here.