- Black Hole Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Black Hole Projection
The user can release/use black holes for attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Black Hole Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of black holes.
- Black Hole Beam Emission: Release beams of a black holes.
- Black Hole Blast: Release black holes over a specific target area.
- Black Hole Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of black holes.
- Black Hole Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of black holes.
- Black Hole Breath: Discharge black hole blasts from mouth.
- Black Hole Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Black Hole Cutting: Use black holes to cut opponents.
- Black Hole Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with black holes.
- Black Hole Pillar Projection: Project black hole pillars.
- Black Hole Spike Projection: Project black hole spikes.
- Black Hole Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of black holes.
- Black Hole Wave Emission: Send out a wave of black holes and that repels everything.
- Expanding Black Hole Bolts: Project black holes that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Gravity Blasts: Release blasts of black holes in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release black hole blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of black holes.
- Omnidirectional Black Hole Waves: Send out a wave of black holes in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit black holes from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release black hole blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release black hole blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of black hole to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Black Hole Manipulation
- Energy Attacks
- Gravitational Energy Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of black holes to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing my be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Enigma (Dota 2)
- Raven (Elsword)
- Bluenote Stinger (Fairy Tail)
- Evolt/Kamen Rider Evol (Kamen Rider Build)
- Azimuth (Marvel Comics)
- Thirteen (My Hero Academia)
- Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord)
- Gardevoir (Pokémon)
- Palutena (Super Smash Brothers)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.