The power to create black holes that can devour matter and energy. Sub-power of Gravity Manipulation and Black Hole Manipulation. Opposite to White Hole Creation. Not to be confused with Void Creation.
- Black Hole Generation
- Black Hole Projection
Users are able to create black holes that can virtually suck in matter and energy. Gravitational Singularity Generation, Nothingness Manipulation or Space-Time Manipulation are needed in order to create black holes. Through Gravitational Singularity, the victim will be ripped to shreds when they enter a black hole. Their body would be stretched apart to a point of compression, causing a lot of pain and suffering. When they enter into a Gravitational Singularity, they would be erased to nothingness as body molecule, matter and energy will be absorbed, causing instant death.
- Gravity Manipulation: While creating black holes, gravity is being pulled downwards as it is being manipulated.
- Radiation Generation (Hawking Radiation): Black holes emit type of black body radiation, which actually reduces the size and mass of black holes to the point of diminishing them.
- Singularity Inducement: Will absorb anything, including, light, matter, vacuum, gravity and energy to turn them into nothingness.
- Supernova Inducement (Limited to Big Ones): Despite only being a possibility and not a guaranteed scenario, its said that once a gigantic black hole collapses and disappears, it will cause a ridiculously massive supernova explosion, which can generate dangerous gamma rays.
- Black Hole Manipulation
- Future Manipulation: a black hole is cited in the future of space and time.
- Gravitational Singularity Generation: the power to generate the center of a black hole is compulsory in order for this power to work.
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation: a black hole is a distortion of the space-time continuum.
- Space-Time Distortion: distort the space-time continuum with the black hole's intense gravity.
- White Hole Creation: the counterpart of this ability.
- Wormhole Creation
- Users with solely Gravity Manipulation can repel from a black hole, through gravity, distancing themselves.
- Even though its created from the fabric of a black hole's quantum field, hawking radiation ironically destroys black holes due to the fact it reduces not only its mass, but also its size manually in order to evaporate them over time, and then possibly detonate as a supernova, at least depending on the size. The bigger black holes are less prone if not immune to that process, taking countless, if not an infinite amount of years for that to happen.
- Users of Space-Time Manipulation may be able to counter the distortion of the black hole, or even destroy it as opposed to creating them.
- Black Hole Gun (Destroy All Humans!)
- Eden Star (Honkai Impact 3rd)
- Bankohan (Houshin Engi)
- The M490 Blackstorm (Mass Effect 2)
- Yami Yami no Mi (One Piece)
- Heart of Darkness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 TV series)