- Lepídeskinetic Attacks
The user can release/use blades to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Blade Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of blades.
- Blade Beam Emission: Release beams of blades.
- Blade Blast Attacks: Release blades over a specific target area.
- Blade Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of blades.
- Blade Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of blades.
- Blade Breath: Discharge blades from the mouth.
- Blade Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Blade Cutting: Use blades to cut opponents.
- Blade Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with blades.
- Blade Pillar Projection: Project blades pillars.
- Blade Spike Projection: Project blades spikes.
- Blade Storm Generation: Generate blizzards made out of blades.
- Blade Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of blades.
- Blade Wave Emission: Send out a wave of blades that repels everything.
- Expanding Blade Bolts: Project blades that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Blade Blasts: Release blasts of blades in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release blades blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of blades.
- Omnidirectional Blade Waves: Send out a wave of blades in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit blades from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of blades that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release blades blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release blasts bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of blades.
- Zap: A tiny short release of blades to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Creation
- Attack Expansion
- Blade Manipulation
- Clinging Damage
- Combat Merging
- Force-Field Generation
- Hidden Attacks
- Metal Attacks
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Attacks
- Object Constructs
- Object Manipulation
- Oversized Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Baishin (Bleach)
- Kiria (Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.