- Benediction/Benison/Blessing Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a blessed being. The origins of the being’s benediction can vary (spiritual, divine, magical, etc.). It may even be an embodiment of blessings. Whatever the origin of its sanctified nature, acting as a host to its essence grants the user a number of abilities associated with positive energies, beneficial enhancement and even the performance of miracles. Though the blessed essence can be fortifying, as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Benefic Force Manipulation
- Blessed Body
- Blessed Power Link
- Blessing Magic
- Blessing Manipulation
- Divine Territory
- Miracle Manipulation
- Purification Manipulation
- The blessed entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The benediction may require certain conditions to allow for the host’s benefit.
- Powerful blessed entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Curse Manipulation could defeat the user.
- Loss of entity’s sanctification could result in loss of host’s powers.
- Purist Thunderwrath, the Omniknight (Dota 2)
- Sacred Gear Users (High School DxD)
- Familia Members (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?); via Falna
- Nutski (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- Grace Users (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Divine Protection Bearers (Re:Zero)
- Ares' Blessing Users (Riordan series)
- Children of Aphrodite (Riordan series)
- Hunters of Artemis (Riordan series)
- Shaggy Rogers/Scooby-Doo (Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword); via Green Dragon
- Soul Calibur Hosts (Soul series)
- God's Right Seat Members (Toaru Majutsu no Index)