- Block Projection
- Brick Attack/Projection
The user can release/use blocks to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Block Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of blocks.
- Block Beam Projection: Release beams of blocks.
- Block Blast Attacks: Release blocks over a specific target area.
- Block Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of blocks.
- Block Breath: Discharge blocks from the mouth.
- Block Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Block Cutting: Use blocks to cut opponents.
- Block Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with blocks.
- Block Pillar Projection: Project blocks pillars.
- Block Spike Projection: Project blocks spikes.
- Block Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of blocks.
- Expanding Block Bolts: Project blocks that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Block Blasts: Release blasts of blocks in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release blocks blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of blocks.
- Omnidirectional Block Waves: Send out a wave of blocks in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit blocks from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of blocks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release blocks blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release blocks blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Volatile Constructs: Create bombs/explosions of blocks.
- Wave Emission: Send out a wave of blocks that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of blocks.
- Zap: A tiny short release of blocks to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of blocks to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.