- "Last night there were all these people half-drunk."
- "Where did they find all the alcohol?"
- "No. They've been "Half-Drunk". Please finish a whole victim before moving on to the next one, k?"
- ― Laszlo and Nandor (What We Do In The Shadows)
- Haemokinetic Absorption
The user can absorb blood, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently. Depending how this power is used, it can be excruciatingly painful or even lethal.
- Assimilation Shield
- Blood Empowerment
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Haemopotent Regeneration
- Death Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Biological Assimilation
- Blood Manipulation
- Haemopotent Replication by absorbing the blood of superpowered beings.
- Memory Absorption by draining their blood.
- Organic Absorption
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Absorption of blood may not make the user stronger.
- May be limited to the amount of blood they can absorb, and need to expel the blood while absorbing in order to continue.
- Kubikiribōchō (Naruto)
- Shichiseiken (One Piece)
- Terror Mask (Splatterhouse)
- Trick Weapons and Guns (Bloodborne)
- Gekkou (Killer Is Dead)
- Stone Mask (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)