- Blood Armor Generation
- Blood Exoskeleton
- Haemokinetic Armor
The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from blood for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
- Blood Generation
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Natural Weaponry
- User may need to bleed first in order to activate their power.
- Quincies (Bleach); via Blut Vene
- Acura Siblings (Hitsugi No Chaika); via Iron-Blood Transformation
- Karako Koshio (Deadman Wonderland)
- Tim/Scab (Marvel Comics)
- Cletus Kasady/Carnage (Marvel Comics)
- Scabmettlers (The Scar)
- Crona (Soul Eater)
- Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)
- Siegfried (TYPE-MOON)
- Norvegi (Vampire: The Requiem)
- Gama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.