- Blood Projection
- Haemokinetic Attacks
The user can release/use blood to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Blood Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of blood.
- Blood Beam Emission: Release beams of blood.
- Blood Blast: Release blood over a specific target area.
- Blood Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of blood.
- Blood Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of blood.
- Blood Breath: Discharge blood blasts from mouth.
- Blood Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Blood Cutting: Use blood to cut opponents.
- Blood Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with blood.
- Blood Pillar Projection: Project blood pillars.
- Blood Spike Projection: Project blood spikes.
- Blood Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of blood.
- Blood Wave Emission: Send out a wave of blood that repels everything.
- Expanding Blood Bolts: Project blood that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Blood Blasts: Release blasts of blood in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release blood blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of blood.
- Omnidirectional Blood Waves: Send out a wave of blood in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit blood from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of blood that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release blood blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release blood blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of blood to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Blood Manipulation
- Blood Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Haemokinetic Combat
- Haemokinetic Constructs
- Organic Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of blood to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Liver (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Deadman (Deadman Wonderland)
- John Doe (Embalming: The Tale of Another Frankenstein)
- InuYasha (InuYasha)
- Jonathan Reed (Vampyr)
- Mondo Zappa (Killer is Dead)
- Zero (Kirby); from temporary cuts on body or eye.
- Peta (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Skarlet (Mortal Kombat)
- Vampires (Nightwalker)
- Shinrei (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
- Crona (Soul Eater)
- Kotarou Tennouji (Rewrite)
- Esidisi(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency)