The power to gain power from blood and bodily fluids usually by ingestion. Sub-power of Blood Manipulation. Variation of Blood Empowerment and Life-Force Absorption.
- Blood Draining/Sucking/Sustenance
The user can absorb (usually by ingesting) the blood and/or bodily fluids of others for either sustenance, offensive, defensive, or regenerative purposes.
- May need to continually ingest blood to survive.
- If target's blood contains something the user is vulnerable, they are essentially ingesting it directly.
- Usually requires user to feed via mouth and fangs, drinking it as opposed to simple contact.
- Does not work on anything that does not have blood, such as most robots or machines.
- Poisonous Blood
Marceline the Vampire Queen (Adventure Time) prefers to drink the color red.
Stun the Insect (Bloody Roar)
Brother Blood (DC Comics) gains the powers of his enemies by consuming their blood.
The Batman of Earth-43 (DC Comics) draining the Joker of his blood.
Fangs the Vampire (Dragon Ball) drains Krillin of his blood.
After consuming blood, Elesis (Elsword) was able to enhance her Evil Energy Techniques, but was driven further into insanity.
Dio Brando (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) draining blood through his finger tentacles.
Morbius the Living Vampire (Marvel Comics)
Bloodscream (Marvel Comics)
By 'eating' the iron in the blood of those it's cut, Kubikiribōchō (Naruto) can repair any damage it has.
Akasha (Queen Of The Damned)
Sam Winchester (Supernatural) obtains boosts in his supernatural abilities by drinking demon blood.
Immortals (The Vampire Diaries) require to feed on blood in order to function.