- "The blood is the life."
- ― Count Dracula misquoting and missing the point of Genesis 9:4 in Dracula (1931)
- "Xander: Why blood? Why Dawn's blood? I mean, why couldn't it be, like, a lymph ritual?
- Spike: 'Cause it's always gotta be blood.
- Xander: We're not actually discussing dinner right now -
- Spike: Blood is life, lackbrain. Why do you think we eat it? It's what keeps you going, makes you warm, makes you hard, makes you other than dead. 'Course it's her blood."
- ― Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Blood Control
- Sanguinarian Control/Manipulation
- Sanguine Control/Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate blood of oneself, others or from their surroundings, whether it be from blood-banks, hospitals, or battlefields.
- Blood Attacks
- Blood Clotting
- Blood Consumption
- Blood Field Projection
- Blood Generation
- Blood Marionette of yourselves or others.
- Blood Solidification
- Death Inducement
- Neurocognitive Deficit by reversing the flow of blood to cause unconsciousness.
- Haemokinetic Constructs
- Manipulate the properties of blood.
- Paralysis Inducement by stopping target's blood in their veins.
- Prehensile Blood
- Strength, Speed, Stamina, and Regeneration by increasing the flow of blood.
- Blood Absorption: To be able to absorb blood from others.
- Blood Aura: To surround oneself in blood.
- Blood Cloning: To create clones of themselves by using blood.
- Blood Empowerment: To be empowered and vitalized by blood.
- Blood Link: To be linked to others by blood.
- Blood Mimicry: To mimic the properties of blood.
- Blood Oxygen Manipulation: To manipulate the oxygen in one's blood and others.
- Blood Portal Creation: To create portals out of ones own blood.
- Blood Pressure Manipulation: To manipulate the pressure and flow of blood inside bodies.
- Blood Propulsion: To propel one's self using blood.
- Blood Sugar Manipulation: To manipulate the blood sugar inside bodies.
- Blood Flow Vision: To see the flow of blood of any living being.
- Blood Teleportation: To teleport through blood.
- Blood Transformation: To transform matter into blood.
- Blood Transfusion: To inject one's blood into others.
- Drowning: To drown a target with large quantities of blood.
- Haemokinetic Combat: To infuse blood in physical combat.
- Haemomancy: To use divination with blood as a medium.
- Haemopotent Regeneration: To regenerate oneself using blood.
- Haemopotent Replication: To replicate powers with blood as a medium.
- Healing Blood: To heal by using blood.
- Thermovariance: To boil targets blood.
- Acid Manipulation by controlling the acidity of blood.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory, Knowledge Replication and/or Power Absorption using blood as a medium.
- Adrenal Activation
- Bio-Iron Manipulation - iron is usually found in the blood streams.
- Blood Energy Manipulation - using blood as energy.
- Blood Transcendency
- Body Manipulation
- Bone Manipulation: Blood is produced in bone marrow.
- Cardiology Manipulation
- Iron Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation - Blood is a essential part of one's biology.
- Liquid Surveillance Communication: Use blood for communication, connection, spying and surveillance.
- Magic, especially Dark Arts and Voodoo.
- Summoning, Dead and Ghosts especially.
- Vampire Physiology
- Water Manipulation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Users of Bloodlessness/Blood Resistance are immune.
- May be unable to create blood, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to manipulating the blood of others or only themselves.
- May bleed to death by drawing too much blood.
- Some users could be limited on what type of blood they can control, e.g. animal blood.
- To manipulate one's own blood for external applications, one may have to draw blood.
See Also: The Power of Blood.
- Black Marlin (Akame ga Kill!)
- Kesshu (Flame of Recca)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.