- For a gallery of examples for Blood Manipulation, see here.
The power to manipulate blood, whether it's from oneself, others or free-flowing. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Blood Control
- Sanguinarian Control/Manipulation
- Sanguine Control/Manipulation
The user can generate excessive amounts of blood and manipulate, animate, solidify and otherwise control it, whether the blood is their own, from their surroundings (blood-bank, hospital, battlefield) or from/in someone else.
Control "free" blood:
- Shape, control and manipulate blood at will, using it as beams/blasts or focused bullets/edges, binding/stopping people/objects etc..
- Density Manipulation and Pressure Manipulation controlling blood to make it 'solid'.
Other beings blood, in addition of those above:
Their own blood:
- Dermal Armor by increasing the density of the blood.
- Disintegrate anything the user's blood touches.
- Enhanced Strength, Speed, Stamina, and Regeneration.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation to move themselves if paralyzed or otherwise prevented moving by manipulating their body.
- Blood Clotting: To block bleeding.
- Blood Consumption: To gain power from blood through ingestion.
- Blood Crystallization: To crystallize blood to form tools and weapons.
- Blood Duplication: To replicate via the D.N.A. in the blood.
- Blood Empowerment: To become mentally/physically stronger around blood.
- Blood Generation: To generate/expel excessive amounts of blood from themselves.
- Blood Mimicry: To mimic the properties of blood.
- Blood Pressure: To manipulate the pressure and flow of blood inside bodies.
- Blood Propulsion: To propel one's self using blood.
- Blood Transformation (Aaron Touch): To transform a liquid into blood.
- Haemokinetic Combat: To use blood on physical combat.
- Haemopotent Regeneration: To regenerate oneself using blood.
- Haemopotent Replication: To replicate powers with blood as a medium.
- Acidic Blood
- Adoptive Muscle Memory, Knowledge Replication and/or Power Absorption using blood as a medium.
- Blood Property Manipulation
- Blood Transcendency
- Dance Manipulation
- Healing Blood
- Liquid Surveillance Communication: Use blood for communication, connection, spying and surveillance.
- Magic, especially Dark Arts and Voodoo.
- Metal Manipulation: controlling the iron in blood.
- Summoning, Dead and Ghosts especially.
- Vampire Physiology
- Water Manipulation
- May be limited to controlling already existing blood.
- May bleed to death drawing too much blood.
- Some users could be limited on what type of blood they can control, i.e. animal blood.
- May be limited to manipulating the blood of others or only themselves.