- Blood Pressure Control
- Blood Flow Manipulation/Control
The user has complete control over the blood flow of oneself and others, allowing them to enhance their own strength and speed via increased oxygen and nutrient transferral. They can increase or decrease the blood pressure, induce heart attacks in other creatures by blocking the flow of blood to the heart or reverse the flow of blood, causing body function to fail and the victim to die.
- Death Inducement by causing a heart-attack or reversing blood flow.
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Filter foreign substances such as drugs and poison from the bloodstream.
- Adrenal Activation
- Blood Manipulation
- Cardiology Manipulation
- Physical Augmentation
- Pressure Manipulation
- Accelerating one's own blood flow too much may strain the user's body.
- Accelerator (A Certain Magical Index)
- Hyperadrenals (Alphas)
- Bloodbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Mort Goldman (Family Guy)
- Karl Ruprecht Kroenen (Hellboy)
- John Doe (Embalming: The Tale of Another Frankenstein)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Might Guy (Naruto)
- Bloodshot (Valiant Entertainment)