- "Urge to kill rising...."
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Killing Desire Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable etc. by bloodlust/desire/intent to kill of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the bloodlust or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Emotion Metabolization
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- May weaken after killing.
- May effect the user's sanity.
- May be limited to certain beings only.
- White Blood Cells/Neutrophils (Cells At Work)
- King Shark (DC Comics)
- Killer Croc (DC Comics)
- Shark-Girl (Marvel Comics)
- Urdlen (Forgotten Realms)
- Kratos (God of War)
- Raiden (Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance)
- Zarestia (Re:Zero)
- Sith Lords (Star Wars)
- Chara (Undertale)
- Doom Slayer (Doom)