- Blue Fire/Flame Projection/Techniques
- Blue Flame Attacks
The user can utilize blue fire to attack targets. The exact nature of this attack may come in various shapes and sizes, intensities, or forms. For example, one user may hurl explosive balls of blue fire while another may augment other forms of attack with fire.
- Expanding Blue Fire Bolts: Project fire that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Blue Fire Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of blue fire.
- Blue Fire Beam Emission: Release beams of blue fire.
- Blue Fire Blast: Release blue fire over a specific target area.
- Blue Fire Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of blue fire.
- Blue Fire Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of blue fire.
- Blue Fire Breath: Discharge blue fire from the mouth.
- Blue Fire Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Blue Fire Cutting: Use blue fire to cut opponents.
- Blue Fire Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with blue fire.
- Blue Fire Pillar Projection: Project blue fire pillars.
- Blue Fire Spike Projection: Project blue fire spikes.
- Blue Firestorm Creation: Create blue firestorms.
- Blue Fire Stream Projection: Create fire streams.
- Blue Fire Vision: Emit blue fire from one's eyes.
- Blue Fire Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of blue fire.
- Blue Fire Wave Emission: Send out a wave of blue fire that repels everything.
- Flaming Surface: Cause surfaces to emit blue flames.
- Formulated Blue Fire Blasts: Release blasts of blue fire in the form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Discharge blue fire from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of blue fire.
- Omnidirectional Fire Waves: Send out a wave of blue fire in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of blue fire that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release flame blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release blue fire blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of blue fire.
- Zap: A tiny short release of blue fire to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Blue Fire Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Ice-Fire Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require an outside source to create blasts, having no method of generating it themselves.
- Users may not be immune to the effects of their own attacks.
- Use of this power may be an involuntary reaction for some users, triggered by being startled or some other condition.
- Users of this power may be physically or mentally exhausted through continued use.
- Users may be overcharged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need skill to control their power and avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users may be overpowered/have the power negated by Water/Ice-Based Abilities and/or Freezing.