The power to construct blueprints without physical interaction. Variation of Constructs Creation.
- Design Construction
- Schematics Construction
The user can construct blueprints without physical interaction. They can complete the schematics without ever touching the material. Potentially, they can create the completed blueprints without needing preexisting materials.
- Building Creation
- Container Creation
- Furniture Creation
- Master Builder
- Supernatural/Meta Crafting
- Technology Generation
- Trap Creation
- Vehicle Creation
- Blueprint Absorption
- Construction Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Template Creation
- Template Manipulation
- The user must follow from the schematics and cannot deviate from it.
- The user may not be able to construct blueprints that they designed.
- If the user is a bad designer/artist, they cannot use blueprints they made.
- If the blueprint as been obstructed, edited, or defiled, it cannot be used.
- The user may need to understand the blueprint in order to construct it.
- Some user don't instantaneously construct the designs.
- If the user makes their own blueprints, they require materials/tools to make the blueprints out of.
- Blueprints may need to be made on a certain medium, such as printed, digital, or drawn.
- The same plan might not be able to be used again.
- Schematics may disappear once used.
- Construction may require materials.
- Memory (The Law of Ueki)